Social Emotional Learning Workshops for Teachers
UPCOMING WORKSHOP WEEKENDS:
August 6th & 7th, 2016
What to Expect:
During this engaging 2-day workshop, teachers will explore and learn a variety of simple and easy-to-do classroom strategies and activities for developing students’ Social and Emotional Intelligence in just minutes a day. Each participant will receive the book, In Focus: Developing Social and Emotional Intelligence, One Day at a Time. This book uses a brain based approach to teaching Social and Emotional Learning to students in grades K-8.
Upon completion of this workshop, teachers will be able to:
1. Self reflect on their emotions and behaviors as a teacher and mindfully model social and emotional learning for their students.
2. Teach their students to identify and manage their emotions and express them constructively.
3. Teach their students how to calm and soothe themselves.
4. Teach their students how to effectively deal with conflict and stress and focus their attention.
5. Increase studentsʼ impulse control and reduce bullying behaviors.
Details & Important Information:
Who Should Attend:
Teachers grades K-8, School Counselors, Principals
August 6, 7 2016
Hampton Inn and Suites – Boulder North, Boulder, CO
Contact Tom McSheehy at Tom@teachingheartinstitute.com
or call 720-369-3000
Revia treating alcoholism addiction in adults, as part of a complete therapy program. Additionally it may also be used to solve some other conditions as determined by your doc. There were barely few examples. Nowadays many patients search for the exact keyword Viagra review on Google. Usually men who drink excessively like marijuana search out it troublesome to get an hard-on and turn to erectile disfunction drugs. So it’s momentous to learn about the problem. A spread sexual claim among men is the erectile disfunction. Generally, having unpleasantness getting an hard-on can be embarrassing. There are variant things that can bring about erectile dysfunction.